Well Rounded is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 10 Gamer Score and the Trophy is bronze.
Description: Use all 8 Vigors against enemies.
- The 8 Vigors are Possession, Devil's Kiss, Murder of Crows, Bucking Bronco, Shock Jockey, Charge, Undertow and Return to Sender.
- The first Vigor the player obtains in Possession and the last the player can obtain is Return to Sender:
- Possession is obtained at Possession Stall at the Fairgrounds in the Town Center (plot related).
- Devil's Kiss is dropped by the first Fireman the player kills at Shady Lane in the Town Center.
- Murder of Crows is dropped by the first Zealot of the Lady the player kills at the Fraternal Order of the Raven headquarters in the Comstock Center Rooftops.
- Bucking Bronco is found in a crate right before entering the Patriot's Pavilion Plaza of Soldier's Field.
- Shock Jockey is "given" to the player by Cornelius Slate in the "Comstock's Vengeance" section by the First Lady's Memorial in the Hall of Heroes.
- Charge is found in an armory by the elevator to Shantytown in Finkton Proper. It is only obtainable after opening the Tear in the Bull House Impound.
- Undertow is found on the floor in the Office of Jeremiah Fink in the Factory.
- Return to Sender is found in the kitchen of The Salty Oyster (the Voxophone Sally! is required).
- The player doesn't have to kill an enemy with the Vigor, the enemy must simply be effected by it.
- Any enemy will do.
- Attacking non-active civilians will not count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Some enemies, mainly Heavy Hitter, are not effected by certain Vigors.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a Vigor bottle with the number 8 on the label.