Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Veni! Vidi! Vigor! is one of the many vending machines that can be found throughout the city of Columbia in BioShock Infinite. Those machines sell exclusively Vigors and their upgrades at usually expensive prices in Silver Eagles. Like all Columbian devices, Veni! Vidi! Vigor! vending machines can be possessed with Possession and will give out a small cash bounty.
List of PricesEdit
Here are all items sold at Veni! Vidi! Vigor! vending machines and when they start being sold during the game. The sum of all upgrades is $14481.
|Possession||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Possession Aid||50||Adds ability to possess humans who suicide when the effect expires||Town Center|
|Possession for Less||1653||Decreases the Salts necessary to use Possession||Hall of Heroes|
|Devil's Kiss||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Devil's Kiss Aid||1241||Adds mini clusters for greater area of effect range and damage||Monument Island Gateway|
|Devil's Kiss Boost||666||Increases damage||Finkton Docks|
|Murder of Crows||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Murder of Crows||150||Unlocks Murder of Crows if not found||Monument Island Gateway|
|Crows Trap Aid||1485||Causes the corpses of Murder of Crows victims to become crow traps||Monument Island Gateway|
|Crows Boost||545||Increases stun duration||Factory|
|Bucking Bronco||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Bucking Bronco||175||Unlocks Bucking Bronco if not found||Finkton Docks|
|Bronco Aid||777||Adds ability to chain floating effect from one enemy to others||Finkton Docks|
|Bronco Boost||421||Increases duration of the enemy’s float time (2x)||Factory|
|Shock Jockey||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Shock Chain Aid||1265||Adds ability to chain lightning strikes from one enemy to others||Factory|
|Shock Duration Aid||575||Increases stun duration||Downtown Emporia|
|Charge||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Charge||250||Unlocks Charge if not found||Emporia|
|Charge Aid||1614||Adds brief invulnerability on attack and recharges shield||Factory|
|Charge Boost||555||Adds explosive damage||Downtown Emporia|
|Undertow||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Undertow||150||Unlocks Undertow if not found||Emporia|
|Undertow Mod||306||Increases number of enemies you can pull at one time||Emporia|
|Undertow Boost||1143||Increases effective range (2x)||Downtown Emporia|
|Return to Sender||Price||Description||First Available In|
|Return to Sender||200||Unlocks Return to Sender if not found||Hand of the Prophet|
|Send for Less||898||Increases shield duration (press) and decreases Salts cost (hold)||Downtown Emporia|
|Sender Aid||1287||Adds ability to absorb and collect incoming ammunition||Downtown Emporia|
- Vigor, a tonic / Fink's formula of wonder / Primal mysteries.
- Cupid guards secrets / That Possession delivers / To lovers enflamed!
- Fire flies from hand / Devil's Kiss burns the wicked / And innocent alike!
- Oh, deadly stampede! / Captured by man, used to tame / The Bucking Bronco
- Electricity / Arcs and sparks in a bottle / Zeus sits in envy!
- Ancient mariner / Let the vigor Undertow / Disperse the hated albatross!
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The name Veni! Vidi! Vigor! is a reference to a quote made by Julius Caesar in 47 B.C. The original quote was "Veni, Vidi, Vici", which means "I came, I saw, I conquered."
- The animatronic atop the machine appears to be a magician holding a wand. It also has glowing blue lights for eyes, in contrast to the others, which have yellow.
- The speeches spoken by this vending machine are always in the style of poetry.
- Charge, Murder of Crows and Return to Sender are the only Vigors that the vending machine doesn't advertise.
- Veni! Vidi! Vigor! vending machines share certain characteristics with the Gatherer's Garden and Gene Bank vending machines found in Rapture, in that they provide upgrades for the special powers that the player acquires over the course of the game.
- When all upgrades available have been purchased, the machine turns off.
- The cost for the Devil´s Kiss Boost, 666, is a reference to the Number of the Beast in the Christian Book of Revelation.
Veni! Vidi! Vigor! vending machines can be found at the Columbian Archeological Society in BioShock Infinite's downloadable content, Clash in the Clouds, between waves and in the hub area. They can only be used once at least one wave has been completed. They sell all Vigors and their upgrades present in the main game right from the start, including the four samples given for free at the beginning of the DLC.
List of PricesEdit
Here are all items sold at Veni! Vidi! Vigor! in Clash in the Clouds.
|Possession||150||Unlocks Possession if not picked up|
|Possession Aid||100||Adds ability to possess humans who suicide when the effect expires|
|Possession for Less||2000||Decreases the Salts necessary to use Possession|
|Devil's Kiss||250||Unlocks Devil's Kiss if not picked up|
|Devil's Kiss Aid||3000||Adds mini clusters for greater area of effect range and damage|
|Devil's Kiss Boost||2000||Increases damage|
|Murder of Crows||Price||Description|
|Murder of Crows||250||Unlocks Murder of Crows|
|Crows Trap Aid||3000||Causes the corpses of Murder of Crows victims to become crow traps|
|Crows Boost||2000||Increases stun duration|
|Bucking Bronco||500||Unlocks Bucking Bronco if not picked up|
|Bronco Aid||500||Adds ability to chain floating effect from one enemy to otherss|
|Bronco Boost||2000||Increases duration of the enemy’s float time (2x)|
|Shock Jockey||500||Unlocks Shock Jockey|
|Shock Chain Aid||2000||Adds ability to chain lightning strikes from one enemy to others|
|Shock Duration Aid||1000||Increases stun duration|
|Charge Aid||4000||Adds brief invulnerability on attack and recharges shield|
|Charge Boost||2000||Adds explosive damage|
|Undertow||1000||Unlocks Undertow if not picked up|
|Undertow Mod||1000||Increases number of enemies you can pull at one time|
|Undertow Boost||1500||Increases effective range (2x)|
|Return to Sender||Price||Description|
|Unlock Return to Sender||1000||Unlocks Return to Sender|
|Send for Less||4000||Increases shield duration (press) and decreases Salts cost (hold)|
|Sender Aid||2000||Adds ability to absorb and collect incoming ammunition|