Decoy, by creating a distracion, serves two purposes: it can either lure enemies into a trap or be used to distract foes in the middle of a fight. The following upgrades are supposed to stay true to that, as well as expand the range of uses.
Decoy 2 Upgrade #1: Combat Decoy. A portion of the damage dealt to the decoy is reflected back at the enemy. Unlocks Decoy 3 upgrades #1 and #2.
Decoy 2 Upgrade #2: Escape Decoy. Decoy is able to move, and will run away from the player. Decoy will move through environmental hazards and traps whenever possible. Unlocks Decoy upgrades #3 and #4.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #1: Medical Dummy. Decoy restores the player's health proportionately to the amount of damage received.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #2: Elemental Dummy. Decoy can be charged with any other plasmid, and will discharge that plasmid on anyone who attacks it until it disappears. Each plasmid's effects are the following:
- Electro Bolt: Shocks the enemy.
- Incinerate!: Sets the enemy on fire.
- Winter Blast: Freezes the enemy.
- Hypnotize: Enemy turns hostile to nearby foes.
- Security Command: All security devices in the area start attacking the enemy.
- Cyclone Trap: Enemy is flung back with a heavy amount of force.
- Insect Swarm: Sends a swarm of hornets at the enemy.
- Telekinesis: Flings a nearby physics object at the enemy.
- Scout: Sends the enemy running away in fear.
- Chrono Warp: Warps the enemy in time, bringing their movements and attacks down to slow-motion.
- Teleport: Teleports the enemy to a random portion of the map.
- Gravity Well: Drags the enemy into the decoy.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #3: Suicide Dummy. While running, decoy drops bombs behind it and, at the end of its lifespan, stops and explodes.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #4: Duplicate. Charging up the plasmid spawns a decoy which will be able to use the player's weapons (basic ammunition only) and fight alongside them for a short period of time.
Comments and links to the Decoy 2 and 3 icons are appreciated.