Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Decoy, by creating a distracion, serves two purposes: it can either lure enemies into a trap or be used to distract foes in the middle of a fight. The following upgrades are supposed to stay true to that, as well as expand the range of uses.
Decoy 2 Upgrade #1: Combat Decoy. A portion of the damage dealt to the decoy is reflected back at the enemy. Unlocks Decoy 3 upgrades #1 and #2.
Decoy 2 Upgrade #2: Escape Decoy. Decoy is able to move, and will run away from the player. Decoy will move through environmental hazards and traps whenever possible. Unlocks Decoy upgrades #3 and #4.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #1: Medical Dummy. Decoy restores the player's health proportionately to the amount of damage received.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #2: Elemental Dummy. Decoy can be charged with any other plasmid, and will discharge that plasmid on anyone who attacks it until it disappears. Each plasmid's effects are the following:
- Electro Bolt: Shocks the enemy.
- Incinerate!: Sets the enemy on fire.
- Winter Blast: Freezes the enemy.
- Hypnotize: Enemy turns hostile to nearby foes.
- Security Command: All security devices in the area start attacking the enemy.
- Cyclone Trap: Enemy is flung back with a heavy amount of force.
- Insect Swarm: Sends a swarm of hornets at the enemy.
- Telekinesis: Flings a nearby physics object at the enemy.
- Scout: Sends the enemy running away in fear.
- Chrono Warp: Warps the enemy in time, bringing their movements and attacks down to slow-motion.
- Teleport: Teleports the enemy to a random portion of the map.
- Gravity Well: Drags the enemy into the decoy.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #3: Suicide Dummy. While running, decoy drops bombs behind it and, at the end of its lifespan, stops and explodes.
Decoy 3 Upgrade #4: Duplicate. Charging up the plasmid spawns a decoy which will be able to use the player's weapons (basic ammunition only) and fight alongside them for a short period of time.
Comments and links to the Decoy 2 and 3 icons are appreciated.