The Double-Barreled Shotgun is the ultimate close-quarters gun. Its strong points are its very high damage output and spread, but on the downside it has the second-shortest range in the game (the shortest belonging to the Drill) along with a tiny clip. It's great for suprise attacks and ambushes. Unlocked at Rank 2.
- Quick-Melee Damage (On a base of 100): 33.3 damage per hit.
- Headshot Damage Multiplier: 2x
- Clip Size: 2 shots.
- Total Magazine Size: 12 shots.
- 00 Buck: Base ammunition for the Double-Barreled Shotgun, deals between 66.6 and 33.3 damage per shot and per target, depending on range. Unlocked with the weapon.
- Explosive Buck: Has nothing to do with the Exploding Buck in the original BioShock. Has a shorter range than 00 Buck, but each hit sends the enemy flying backwards. Unlocked at Rank 33.
- Solid Slugs: Deal 66.6 damage regardless of range, and have a longer range than 00 Buck. However, each Solid Slug can only hit one target at a time, which also means the user has a much higher chance of missing. Unlocked at Rank 59.
- Ejectable Chamber: Decreases the Double-Barreled Shotgun's reload time, but decreases range. Unlocked at Rank 35.
- Hammerless Stock: Increases the Shotgun's firing rate at the expense of an extended reload time. Unlocked at Rank 65.
- Quadruple Rotating Barrel: Doubles the Double-Barreled Shotgun's clip size in return for a slower rate of fire. Unlocked at Rank 88.
How do you find it? Lemme know how you feel about it.