Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Double-Barreled Shotgun is the ultimate close-quarters gun. Its strong points are its very high damage output and spread, but on the downside it has the second-shortest range in the game (the shortest belonging to the Drill) along with a tiny clip. It's great for suprise attacks and ambushes. Unlocked at Rank 2.
- Quick-Melee Damage (On a base of 100): 33.3 damage per hit.
- Headshot Damage Multiplier: 2x
- Clip Size: 2 shots.
- Total Magazine Size: 12 shots.
- 00 Buck: Base ammunition for the Double-Barreled Shotgun, deals between 66.6 and 33.3 damage per shot and per target, depending on range. Unlocked with the weapon.
- Explosive Buck: Has nothing to do with the Exploding Buck in the original BioShock. Has a shorter range than 00 Buck, but each hit sends the enemy flying backwards. Unlocked at Rank 33.
- Solid Slugs: Deal 66.6 damage regardless of range, and have a longer range than 00 Buck. However, each Solid Slug can only hit one target at a time, which also means the user has a much higher chance of missing. Unlocked at Rank 59.
- Ejectable Chamber: Decreases the Double-Barreled Shotgun's reload time, but decreases range. Unlocked at Rank 35.
- Hammerless Stock: Increases the Shotgun's firing rate at the expense of an extended reload time. Unlocked at Rank 65.
- Quadruple Rotating Barrel: Doubles the Double-Barreled Shotgun's clip size in return for a slower rate of fire. Unlocked at Rank 88.
How do you find it? Lemme know how you feel about it.