Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After the three elemental Plasmids comes Hypnotize. This one's actually a bit tricky to include in a co-op setting, since its original intent is more or less to give you a partner of sorts in the singleplayer. However, it remains a strong distraction Plasmid, and with a few tweaks could still remain immensely useful in taking off pressure in the middle of a fight.
- Upgrade 1: Vicious Streak. The hypnotized enemy will draw much more attention away from you and towards itself when attacking.
- Upgrade 2: Hunter-Killer. If there are no enemies nearby, the hypnotized enemy will actively seek them across the level.
- Upgrade 3: Shared Strength. As the hypnotized enemy deals damage, you and your partner receive a damage bonus. The more damage it deals, the higher the bonus.
Level Two-A: Enrage
Description: Charging up Hypnotize and firing it at an enemy will cause them to rapidly mutate, increasing in size and developing red boils over their bodies. In addition their speed, health and damage output are increased and they will seek out enemies to fight.
- Upgrade 1: Suicidal Urge. The enraged enemy will explode upon death, dealing heavy damage to all nearby enemies and physics objects.
- Upgrade 2: Berserker Rampage. The enraged enemy's speed and attack rate are increased as it takes damage.
- Upgrade 3: Concussion. Whenever the enraged enemy attacks someone else, their first hit will stun the victim.
Level Two-B: Befriend
Description: Charging up Hypnotize and firing it at an enemy will cause them to aid you in combat for a certain amount of time. Can only befriend one normal-sized Splicer at a time.
- Upgrade 1: Enduring Friendship. Increases the time your target remains befriended.
- Upgrade 2: Big Buddy. Allows you to befriend Big Daddies and giant Splicers.
- Upgrade 3: Caretaker. If you or your partner take damage, the befriended enemy will gain a temporary damage bonus. The more damage you take, the more damage it'll deal.
Level Two-C: Victimize
Description: Charging up Hypnotize and firing it at an enemy will cause all nearby organic and armored enemies to attack the target.
- Upgrade 1: Martyr. Increases the amount of damage the victimized enemy takes from other enemies.
- Upgrade 2: Anger Mismanagement. Upon the victimized enemy's death, every enemy who attacked it will then fight amongst themselves.
- Upgrade 3: Toxic Pheromones. Causes everyone around the victimized enemy to take damage over time.
And that's Hypnotize done. Comments and criticism are welcome, as always. Also, one secret Plasmid left to guess!