Adonis Luxury Resort
- ―Eleanor's first contact
The Atlantic Express
- "Father... it's me, Eleanor. I know you're awake in there -- I can feel it. Mother won't be able to...to toy with you like that, ever again.This Plasmid is for you... if i'm right, you can use it now!Please...find me."
- ―Eleanor's 2nd contact
- "Until you arrive,Father.I'm trapped here...smuggling these gifts out is the most i can do to help..."
- ―Eleanor's 3rd contact
- "Here, Father. It's yours. You are evolving quickly, but your heart is geting weaker.I can keep you alive, but you must find me!"
- ―Eleanor's 4th contact
- "You're not alone,Father- the girls you rescued are on your side. Check the Gatherer's Garden for a package."
- ―Eleanor's 5th contact
- "I think mother knows i'm helping you like this... she's accelerating my treatments. Don't give up on me!"
- ―Eleanor's 6th contact
- "Take this,Father, and hurry...Mother can't hear this but she's...she's looking right at me. And her face..."
- ―Eleanor's 7th contact
- "Father,this ADAM you've found contains memories from all the bodies here.Normally only Little Sister can see them..but I can show you what Stanley's trying to hide...When mother was raken away,Stanley was left in charge of Dionysus Park..he spent all her money,threw these mad parties--it was like he was trying to ruin her..."
- ―Eleanor's 8th contact
- "That's me, there...I confronted Stanley--said I'd tell mother what he had done.He panicked--took me away and sold me to an orphanage.Itried to fight back...I remember biting his hand, but...Father,he's the reason I was turned into a Little Sister "
- ―Eleanor's 9th contact
- "The girl's you've save from Mother want to thank you, Father. Check the Gather's Garden."
- ―Eleanor's 10th contact
- "With me gone,Father...Stanley just let mother's followers turn into animals. When word came that she was returning, he knew thay would blame him--so he found a way to silence them all...And now he's trying to cover it up..."
- ―Eleanor's 11th contact
- "Mother's not lying this time,Father...he really did it...to both of us."
- ―Eleanor's 12th contact
- "This is where thay bound us together,Father...playing God...you were the only good thing that Rapture ever gave me..."
- ―Eleanor's 13th contact
- "The girls are whispering,Father...they've left you a present at the Gatherer's Garden...take it..."
- ―Eleanor's 14th contact
- "Father, come quickly.I'm trapped in a cage...something's wrong..."
- ―Eleanor's 15th contact
- "I know this feels a bit strange,Father,but now you can see through her eyes andtell her where to go.This is how I brought you back without Mother catching on.
Now...first, let's get you out of here "
- ―Eleanor's 16th contact
- "Crawl through the vent there"
- ―Eleanor's 17th contact
- "Good.Now,inside Mother's office,there'saway to unlock these chambers she's holding us in.Find a way to slip in there"
- ―Eleanor's 18th contact
- "You're in. There should be a lever in her office somewhere. Pull it, and it will unlock our cells."
- ―Eleanor's 19th contact
- "What Mother did to me left me very weak, or I would do this part myself. To save your life, I'm going to have to change...to be like you. From here, you should be able to locate the pieces of a Big Sister suit. Please, bring them to me."
- ―Eleanor's 20th contact
- "There's a piece of the suit in here, Father.Find the rest and bring them back to me."
- ―Eleanor's 21st contact
- "Ten years,Father,stuck in this...this fever dream.Mother kept me sedated in order to "perfect" my mind with ADAM.To her, the ideal child is a genius, serving the common good without questioning it.You have saved me from that."
- ―Eleanor's 22ed contact
- "The other Sisters are made from me, in part. As they grow up in Rapture, I feel it all. When you were with the little ones, they trusted you as their Father, because of me."
- ―Eleanor's 23rd contact
- "Mother was right about one thing. I have been watching you, Father ... studying the way you have treated others. And now I know who I am..."
- ―Eleanor's 24th contact
- "I am free — after everything Mother has done to me — I am alive and sane enough to be curious about the sun. When you rescued my new Sisters, I felt every one. And it gave me hope for the first time in years."
- ―Eleanor's 25th contact (If the player saved all Little Sisters)
- "I survive... no matter the cost. Just asyou have. My new sisters trusted you, but you took what you needed and disposedof them... and I felt every one. It wasn't personal... it was the law of nature"
- ―Eleanor's 25th contact (If the player harvested Little Sisters)
- "Now, I will do the same for all the others — starting with this one."
- ―Eleanor's 26th contact (If the player saved all Little Sisters)
- "So this... what I'm about to do... is perfectly natural."
- ―Eleanor's 26th contact (If the player harvested Little Sisters)