BioShock Wiki currently has two active administrators: BlueIsSupreme and myself. Unfortunately, BlueIsSupreme will be occupied with real-life concerns for the foreseeable future, so BioShock Wiki needs to appoint at least one more admin to take up the slack. This is made doubly important by the approaching release of BioShock Infinite.
We don't have any official requirements for admin candidates, but I can tell you from past experience what qualities you will need in order to succeed.
Good candidates will have...
- More article edits than edits in any other single namespace.
- A strong record of interacting constructively with other community members.
- A good knowledge of our Templates and how to use them.
- A history of helping to report and/or revert vandalism.
- A guarantee that they have been active, and will continue to be active, at least once a week for a long time to come.