Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thuggish SplicersThuggish Splicers are the most basic enemies, designed to essentially be semi human shaped bullet sponges. This is why I decided to address them first.
- Level 1: Increased Melee Damage
- Level 2: Wallet Cap Increased from 500 to 750
- Level 3: Increased Melee Damage
- Level 4: Wallet Cap Increased from 750 to 1000
- Level 5: Cheating Boxer Gene Tonic
- Wrench: Bonus damage against machines.
- Candle Stick: Lights you on fire.
- Pipe: Stuns you.
- Machete: Faster attack speed.
- Mallet: A hit knocks the camera around.
- Barbed Wire: Increased Range.
- Crowbar: Allows them to disable security for a couple of seconds.
- Flashlight: Can blind you for momentarily.
- Hatchet: Disables your Weapon arm for a few seconds.
- Rolling Pin: Disables your Plasmid arm for a few seconds.
Halfway through the game, all the Splicers will get a big upgrade. First off, these Splicers gain double damage, double speed, and double health. The second upgrade is that they gain a power similar to elemental storm, but they disharge at random and can do it while running. The last upgrade is that they explode, dealing good damage in a small radius about 3 seconds after death.
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.