Thuggish SplicersThuggish Splicers are the most basic enemies, designed to essentially be semi human shaped bullet sponges. This is why I decided to address them first.
- Level 1: Increased Melee Damage
- Level 2: Wallet Cap Increased from 500 to 750
- Level 3: Increased Melee Damage
- Level 4: Wallet Cap Increased from 750 to 1000
- Level 5: Cheating Boxer Gene Tonic
- Wrench: Bonus damage against machines.
- Candle Stick: Lights you on fire.
- Pipe: Stuns you.
- Machete: Faster attack speed.
- Mallet: A hit knocks the camera around.
- Barbed Wire: Increased Range.
- Crowbar: Allows them to disable security for a couple of seconds.
- Flashlight: Can blind you for momentarily.
- Hatchet: Disables your Weapon arm for a few seconds.
- Rolling Pin: Disables your Plasmid arm for a few seconds.
Halfway through the game, all the Splicers will get a big upgrade. First off, these Splicers gain double damage, double speed, and double health. The second upgrade is that they gain a power similar to elemental storm, but they disharge at random and can do it while running. The last upgrade is that they explode, dealing good damage in a small radius about 3 seconds after death.
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.