Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SlingshotHeavy Weapon time! The heavy weapon, like the sniper weapon, is for most players a niche weapon. The high damage and slow firing is why it is often the weapon at hand when fighting a Big Daddy, a Big Sister, or a Brute Splicer. A lot of the weapons the character gets in my game are basically things where I decided to take something you would expect for a game like this, and then tried to take away as much as I could before you are just throwing the ammo at enemies, and this is one of them. I hope you like it.
The slingshot pretty much looks exactly like the one in the picture, except the stretchy cord thing is gray, the metal parts are rusty, and the handle is made of unpainted wood.
- Frag Grenade: Basic Ammo from Bioshock. Does large damage in a wide radius. You can hold 25 grenades.
- Proximity Mine: Essentially 3 frag grenades taped together, with a motion sensor wired into a detonator. You can hold 10 mines.
- Mini Turret: A little bit bigger than Subject Delta's. Lasts for 1 minutes. You can hold 5 turrets.
The basic version.
Better Bombs: All ammo deals double damage.
Increased Range: Doubles range of all ammo.
Ammo Improvment: All ammo gets upgraded:
- Frag Grenades become Incendiary Grenades: Grenades have double damage and lights Splicers on fire.
- Proximity mines become Stun Mines: If the proximity mine doesn't kill them, it knocks them out for 10 seconds.
- Mini Turrets become Mini Bots: These can stick onto walls and ceilings, and last until they are destroyed.
Cluster Bombs: After the initial blast, three more explosives go off.
Targeting Computer: A line appears from the front of the slingshot showing where the shot will go, it looks like the aiming line for the grenades in Gears of War.
Propulsion Upgrade: Removes the arc from the slingshot.
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.