To be honest, I always hated the pistol, but I understand that lots of people like the pistol-type weapon, so I decided not to omit it from my sequel. Enjoy
It is a revolver.
- Standard Rounds: Does decent damage, has good range. You can hold 48 rounds.
- Incendiary Rounds: These do little damage at first, but light them on fire. You can hold 24 rounds.
- Poison Rounds: These poison an enemy, doing continuous damage for a few seconds. You can hold 24 rounds.
Bayonet: Doubles quick melee attack damage
Scope: Allows for more accurate aiming.
MicroExplosives: Bullets explode when they hit enemies, stunning them momentarily.
Ammo Upgrade: All ammo changes.
- Standard Rounds become Boom Rounds: These explode inside an enemy.
- Incindiary Rounds become Phosphourus Rounds: Anyone shot withthis is set on fire permanently,or until they run into water.
- Poison Rounds become Plague Rounds: Poison duration is doubled, and any splicers that get too close are infected, causing them to get poisoned to. This can spread indefinetly.
Pressure Chamber: Holding down the trigger doubles the initial damage.
Homing Device: Allows you to guide bullets into your enemies. (Ex: HeadHunter->Bulletstorm.)
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.