Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To be honest, I always hated the pistol, but I understand that lots of people like the pistol-type weapon, so I decided not to omit it from my sequel. Enjoy
It is a revolver.
- Standard Rounds: Does decent damage, has good range. You can hold 48 rounds.
- Incendiary Rounds: These do little damage at first, but light them on fire. You can hold 24 rounds.
- Poison Rounds: These poison an enemy, doing continuous damage for a few seconds. You can hold 24 rounds.
Bayonet: Doubles quick melee attack damage
Scope: Allows for more accurate aiming.
MicroExplosives: Bullets explode when they hit enemies, stunning them momentarily.
Ammo Upgrade: All ammo changes.
- Standard Rounds become Boom Rounds: These explode inside an enemy.
- Incindiary Rounds become Phosphourus Rounds: Anyone shot withthis is set on fire permanently,or until they run into water.
- Poison Rounds become Plague Rounds: Poison duration is doubled, and any splicers that get too close are infected, causing them to get poisoned to. This can spread indefinetly.
Pressure Chamber: Holding down the trigger doubles the initial damage.
Homing Device: Allows you to guide bullets into your enemies. (Ex: HeadHunter->Bulletstorm.)
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.