Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leadhead SplicerLeadheads are usually the main ranged attackers you will encounter in a Bioshock game. I decided to do them second in my list of enemies. Here they are.
- Level 1: Increased Ranged Weapon Damage
- Level 2: Decreased Leadhead Damage
- Level 3: Increased Ranged Weapon Damage
- Level 4: Decreased Leadhead Damage
- Level 5: HeadHunter Gene Tonic
- Pistol: Long Range, Small Damage, No Armor, Extra Vulnerable to Headshots.
- Machine Gun: Medium Range, Medium Damage, Medium Armor, Normal Headshot Damage.
- Shotgun: Short Range, Large Damage, Heavy Armor, Immune to Headshots
Three quarters of the way through the game the Splicers get all of your weapons with all the Upgrades you have. Here are the updated abilities. If I don't change something from the original Leadheads, just assume it is the same.
- Sniper Rifle: Extreme Range, Medium Damage
- Ion Rifle: Heavy Damage
- BANG! Pistol: Massive Damage, Speedy
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.