I don't know all the Gene Tonics I will add yet, so I will put them up later. Check back often as I will add them as I am making them up. Also, unless specified, any tonic with multiple levels are stackable.
Gene Tonics - Research
- Thuggish Splicer - Cheating Boxer: Increases Reactive Knuckles speed.
- Leadhead Splicer - HeadHunter: Increases headshot damage.
- Plasmid Splicer - Soul of Fire: You take less damage from fire and deal more when you use it.
- Plasmid Splicer - Electric Skin: You take less damage from electricity and deal more when you use it.
- Plasmid Splicer - Icy Veins: You take less damage from ice and deal more when you use it.
- Plasmid Splicer - Elemental Storm - Getting hit by melee attacks causes you to randomly emit Electricity, Fire, or Ice.
- Nitro Splicer - Short Fuse - You no longer get damaged by your own explosives.
- Sentinel - Basic Training - You run, reload, and shoot faster.
- Assassin - Dark Vision - Allows you to see Assassins when they're cloaked.
Gene Tonics - Combat
- Freezing Fist: You freeze people for longer, and all knuckle attacks have the chance to freeze the target.
- Thunder Fist: You shock people for longer, and all knuckle attacks have the chance to shock the target.
- Flaming Fist: You burn people for longer, and all knuckle attacks have the chance to burn the target.
- Magician's Fist: The quick Knuckle melee attack turns a splicer's melee weapons into rubber chickens and their guns into BB Guns, reducing damage by half. Splicers with no weapons are unaffected.
- Telekinetic Fist: Quick Knuckle melee gains a knockback anbd stagger effect.
- Alarming Fist: Quick knuckle melee has a chance to start on alarm focused on said quick melee victim.
- Holographic Fist: Occasionally, after quick Knuckle meleeing someone, a hologram of you will appear behind them and shoot them in the back.
(Note: Multiple "fist" tonics cannot be equipped at the same time.)
- Thick Skulled: Renders you immune to headshots.
- War Lord: Allows you to dual wield weapons. While you have two weapons euipped, both weapons do increased damage.
- Sorcerer: Allows you to dual wield plasmids. While you have two plasmids equipped, both plasmids use less EVE.
Gene Tonics - Health and Safety
- EVE Saver 1,2: Plasmids use less EVE.
- Armored Shell 1,2,3: Heightens your damage threshold.
- Sports Boost 1,2,3: Makes you run and reload faster.
- Chameleon: Standing still, you slowly fade away.
- Stalker: Muffles your footsteps.
Gene Tonics - Man Over Machine
- Hacker Extraordinaire: All blue bonuses are doubled.
- Mechanic: Allows you to repair friendly security devices, no EVE cost.
- Resourceful: 25% chance to not use a hack charge.
Gene Tonics - Omitted
- Fountain of Youth
Would you kindly comment on my page. I want to hear what you think.