Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As some of you probably don't know, NECA is ending their BioShock 2 line with the Splicer figures. I was kinda hoping some life could be put into the line, especially since it is BioShock, so my plan is for the next few months (hopefully) to probably make a few figures and some scaled items, including a Rapture-like background to interchange some of the items on walls or the ceiling. Plus, I have some additional figures and parts that could be useful for it. I may be a nerd for doing it, but I'm a BioShock fan.
Easy-grade figures & items (I.E. repaints or simple things that take less time to make):
- Fiery Brute Splicer
- Gene Bank
- Health Station
- Orderly Brute Splicer (with The Family butterfly badge)
- Plasmids (jars & abilities)
- Power to the People (vending machine)
- Security Camera
Medium-grade figures and items (I.E. just like easy, but might have more detailed work to do):
- Andrew Ryan bust
- CIrcus of Values (vending machine)
- El Ammo Bandito (vending machine)
- Eleanor Lamb ( in Big Sister Suit)
- Gatherer's Garden (vending machine)
- Little Sister (classic)
- Little Sister (robotic)
- Little Sister Vent (Hidey Hole)
- Security Bot
- Simon Wales ( with Spliced & non-Spliced head )
- Vita Chamber
- Weapons (fully upgraded)
Hard-grade figures and items (I.E. just like medium, but making it actually articulate):
- Alex the Great
- Andrew Ryan
- Brigid Tenenbaum
- Frank Fontaine (ADAM-generated)
- Plaster Splicer
- Sander Cohen
- Unmade Splicers from BioShock and BioShock 2.
If anything gets made, I'll link it. Otherwise, don't hold your breath if this becomes too much of a empty promise procrastination project. Hope this turns out the way I planned it.