Who would win?
Now lets look at their stats
- Ground pick up :Will pick up a big piece of the ground and thrrow it at the player
- Standard Attack:Brute Splicer will ttack the player when close
- Ram:Will charge at the player when at a distance
- Stab: A Big Sister's basic attack. When at melee range, she will jab her ADAM syringe into the player, dealing a high amount of damage.
- Charge: When at a distance from the player, a Big Sister will run towards Delta at a high speed, dealing minor damage and minor knockback, as well as temporarily disorienting the player.
- Fire Barrage: Occasionally, a Big Sister will fire three large exploding fireballs in quick succession, dealing high damage.
- Telekinetic Pummel: Occasionaly, a Big Sister will use an advanced form of Telekinesis to lift every nearby object around them, pull them towards her and fire them at the player, with the amount of damage depending on the size of the object. If the object is large enough, it will push the player back, temporarily disorienting them.
- Drain: When low on health, Big Sisters will run towards a wandering Splicer, impale them with their ADAM syringe and drain their health. This gradually recharges the Big Sister's health, but leaves her vulnerable. Attacking her while she is draining a
- Splicer will cause her to drop her victim, killing the latter in the process.
Want to know who would win this duel the answer is the Big Sister why? ok the brute has a lot of strength but the Big Sister can drain his health with her ADAM needle
And that's it for today join me tomorrow for the fifth installment in Raptrue Clash,Good night
―D.RYAN― 04:31, January 28, 2010 (UTC)