Hey guys!!!! its your #1 blog writer and today is our first installment of Rapture Clash and todays topic is : Rumbler vs.Rosie
Who would win
Now Lets look at there stats
- Shoot: The Rosie's basic form of attack, where it shoots the target repeatedly with its Rivet Gun.
- Mine Throw: If an enemy approaches the Rosie, it will start throwing Proximity Mines at the target.
- Push: If the Rosie's foe is at melee rage, it will push them away with their Rivet Gun, dealing medium damage.
Now since we have saw the Rosie attacks lets look at the Rumblers
- RPG: The Rumbler's main attack, where it fires a Heat-Seeking RPG at its target.
- Miniature Turret: Occasionally, the Rumbler will deploy a Miniature Turret which will attack any enemy in its field of vision.
- Punch: When at melee range, the Rumbler will hit the target with his left arm in a sweeping gesture, dealing moderate damage and minor knockback.
How would win this fight? the answer is the Rumble the reason is The miniature turrets. They are his defense system.
And that concludes our 1st installment in Rapture Clash join me tommorrow for The 2nd installement thank you for your time
―D.RYAN― 01:31, January 23, 2010 (UTC)