So it's D.Ryan here, back for a short period of time, here to give you a few spoilers on the game, I actually beat the game today, I must say the ending was brilliant! So Yeah I'll give you a few spoilers in this short blog post, and before I go on.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THESE SPOLERS I SUGGEST YOU TURN BACK AND GO IN WHICH YOU CAME!
Now I'm not one to be to keen of a listener, I'm very forgetful, and I was mesmerized by the game and plot itself to remember anything really important so forgive me if I forget anything.
Let the spoling begin!
- You are actually Booker DeWitt and Zachary Hale Comstock.
- Elizabeth is actually your daughter.
- There is a tear in which you go to Rapture! (This blew me away! My heart was racing for sheer joy, or excitement either one.
- Comstock is known as 'The Prophet' amongst Columbians.
- Comstock forecibly seceded Columbia from the Union of the United States and disappeared into the clouds.
- Saltonstall does not make an appearance unfortunately, however you do see his scalp in the game hanging in the game.
- The Song Bird is controlled by an instrument.
- The Lighthouse symbolises windows/doorways into other tears (This is better explained by Elizabeth in the ending of the game.)
And these are all the spoliers I can remember (at the moment) give me at least a few days to remember all of them correctly.
See you soon! (Hopefully)