Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tommy Gun returns in Bioshock: Armegeddon with a few changes.
- It's clip size is 100, not just 40
- It has 3 upgrades, not just two
- It's fire rates is 800 shots per minute, not just 500
It also has 3 new ammo types
- Lead Rounds - Main ammo for Tommy Gun, shatters during penetration, poisoning targets and taking out a large chunk of health from unarmoured victims.
- Shock Rounds - Deals medium amounts of piercing damage, occasionally shocks victim, stunning them.
- Solid Rounds - Deals high amount of piercing damage, slight knockback on enemies.
Here's the three upgrades:
- Drum Size - Doubles drum size from 100 rounds to 200 rounds
- Damage Increase - Increases damage by 50%
- Kickback Decrease - decreases kick back by 90% must have first 2 upgrades first though