The Tommy Gun returns in Bioshock: Armegeddon with a few changes.
- It's clip size is 100, not just 40
- It has 3 upgrades, not just two
- It's fire rates is 800 shots per minute, not just 500
It also has 3 new ammo types
- Lead Rounds - Main ammo for Tommy Gun, shatters during penetration, poisoning targets and taking out a large chunk of health from unarmoured victims.
- Shock Rounds - Deals medium amounts of piercing damage, occasionally shocks victim, stunning them.
- Solid Rounds - Deals high amount of piercing damage, slight knockback on enemies.
Here's the three upgrades:
- Drum Size - Doubles drum size from 100 rounds to 200 rounds
- Damage Increase - Increases damage by 50%
- Kickback Decrease - decreases kick back by 90% must have first 2 upgrades first though