Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Okay, now in both games, the Houdini Splicers got boring. So thats why in Bioshock: Armageddon there will be five different ones. So here they are:
- Fire Houdini - Same as first 2 games
- Ice Houdine - Same as Minervas Den version
- Acid Houdini - They are virtually the same as the Fire and Ice Houdini, except they throw acid instead of fire or ice. The acid does high amount of damage.
- Electric Houdini - They throw electric balls instead of fire, ice, or acid.
- Insect Houdine - They use insect swarm, but only appear in the last 2 levels of Bioshock: Armageddon.
Well they dont upgrade, cause theyre already powerful enough. Thanks for reading and plz comment.