Okay, now in both games, the Houdini Splicers got boring. So thats why in Bioshock: Armageddon there will be five different ones. So here they are:
- Fire Houdini - Same as first 2 games
- Ice Houdine - Same as Minervas Den version
- Acid Houdini - They are virtually the same as the Fire and Ice Houdini, except they throw acid instead of fire or ice. The acid does high amount of damage.
- Electric Houdini - They throw electric balls instead of fire, ice, or acid.
- Insect Houdine - They use insect swarm, but only appear in the last 2 levels of Bioshock: Armageddon.
Well they dont upgrade, cause theyre already powerful enough. Thanks for reading and plz comment.