Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Winchester is a new lever action weapon in Bioshock: Armageddon and has 3 different ammo types and upgrades and has a six round clip
Here are the ammo types:
- Steel Pellet - Does high amount of piercing damage and can kill unarmoured splicers instantly if it's a headshot. Ammo is somewhat rare throughout the game.
- Explosive Pellet - Explodes on impact, dealing high amount of damage, but extremely rare throughout the game.
- Toxin Pellet - Poisons enemy, not killing them, but hurting them badly. Takes out 75% of any enemys health, although very, very, very, very, very insanely extremely rare.
Here are the upgrades
- Fire Rate - Greatly increases rate of fire but slows down reload time.
- Damage Increase - Increases damage by 30%.
- Scope - Adds a sniper scope to gun, must have first 2 upgrades first.