The Winchester is a new lever action weapon in Bioshock: Armageddon and has 3 different ammo types and upgrades and has a six round clip
Here are the ammo types:
- Steel Pellet - Does high amount of piercing damage and can kill unarmoured splicers instantly if it's a headshot. Ammo is somewhat rare throughout the game.
- Explosive Pellet - Explodes on impact, dealing high amount of damage, but extremely rare throughout the game.
- Toxin Pellet - Poisons enemy, not killing them, but hurting them badly. Takes out 75% of any enemys health, although very, very, very, very, very insanely extremely rare.
Here are the upgrades
- Fire Rate - Greatly increases rate of fire but slows down reload time.
- Damage Increase - Increases damage by 30%.
- Scope - Adds a sniper scope to gun, must have first 2 upgrades first.