Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We all know this plasmid, the starting one for both games. But I would implement an upgrade tree (how original!) but there's a twist to this tree, all levels can be achieved, but you have to pay five ADAM to switch the effects.
- Level 1: Electro-Bolt
- The first plasmid level is the same as in Bioshock 1 and 2.
- Level 2A: Chain Lightning: req. Electro-Bolt
- multiple targets hit in succession.
- Level 2B: Blast Lightning: req. Electro-Bolt
- a ball of lightning is thrown, doing more damage and stuns longer.
- Level 3A: Continuous Pulse: req. Chain Lightning
- charging will release a continuous stream of electricity.
- Level 3B: Charge Pulse: req. Blast Lightning
- charge up to release a ball of lightning that shocks multiple enemies within range.
- Ammo Combo:
- Charges any given ammo with electricity, shocking foes on impact doing 1.5x physical damage.