Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ah! The old standard unmoving defense turret. Or so you thought...
- Leadhead Turret: basic returning turret with a machine gun.
- Lancer Turret: turret with an ion laser, can fire in beams and pulses.
- Nitro Turret: shoots grenades and proximity mines.
- Tesla Turret: fires bolts of electricity, and EMP mines.
- pyro Turret: equipped with a flamethrower, and uses firebombs.
- Tank: a moving turret. Also has a cannon that fires grenades, heat-seeking RPGs, and proximity mines; also has chemical thrower with acid, electric gel, and napalm ammo.
- Research Bonuses:
- Level 1: turrets more susceptable to elemental attacks
- Level 2: hacked turrets invulnerable to EMP mines
- Level 3: Turret, Turret Gene Tonic
- Level 4: hacked turrets can be healed at the cost of up to 200 credits
- Level 5: hacked turrets range increased by 50%
- Level 6: Double damage to turrets
- Accuracy Boost: accuracy increased by 20%; 55 credits.
- Damage Boost: damage increased by 15%; 60 credits.
- Health Boost: health increased by 25%; 70 credits.
- Hack-resistance Boost: Cyber Splicer hack time decreased by 40%; 125 credits.