Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thanks to Willbachbakal for the idea, this is an imitation of his second and third level two upgrades for his 'Presto.' I would like to say this now, when not charged, the extra levels of the plasmid increase its original effects by an additional 2/3.
- Level 1A: Spigot Spray:
- Appearance: arm is shiny
- Abilities: Player can cover the scenery and enemies in a light blue colored gel, this gel slightly increases the damage from Electricity, the stun time for Ice and the burn duration for Fire on said gel. Gel stays where put for two minutes, or until attacked with the three elemental plasmids once.
- Level 2A: Splash Puddle: req. Spigot Spray
- Appearance: arm is shiny with a blue tinge, now dripping water from the hand.
- Abilities: Charging summones a puddle of water that when shocked shocks two enemies that cross into it. Or makes two enemies more susceptible to damage if frozen.
- Level 2B: Tar Pit: req. Spigot Spray
- Appearance: arm is shiny with a black tinge, now with black gel hanging from the hand.
- Abilities: Charging summons a puddle of black gel that slows enemies, as well as setting them on fire if the puddle has been set also.
- Level 3A: Arc-cumulation: req. Splash Puddle
- Appearance: arm is shiny with a blue tinge, now basically dripping wet.
- Abilities: When shocked the puddle will shock three enemies with the certainty that it will arc to another close enemy, also with the more enmies at a time, the stronger the power of the attack. When frozen, will freeze enemies in the same manner.
- Level 3B: Blast Trail: req. Tar Pit
- Appearance: arm is shiny with a black tinge, now with black gel on the entire arm, and lots more of it.
- Abilities: Up to three enemies will be stuck in the pool of gel, will be slowed when the pool disappears, and when ignited both the pool and enemies stuck (or formerly stuck) will explode in addition to being set on fire.