Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sniper Rifle, pretty self explanatory. The twelfth weapon found by the player.
- A sniper rifle, is extremely loud, until the upgrade is applied.
- Ammo Types:
- Sniper Rounds: basic ammo
- Piercing Rounds: uncommon ammo; high damage to enemies
- Burst Rounds: rare ammo; explosive damage, small blast radius
- Tracer Rounds: Inventable ammo; acts as non removable security target
- Clip Size:
- SR: 2 in gun, 4 w/ upgrade; 20 total, 28 w/ upgrade.
- PR: 2 in gun, 4 w/ upgrade; 15 total, 20 w/ upgrade.
- BR: 1 in gun, 2 w/ upgrade; 4 total, 8 w/ upgrade.
TR: 1 in gun, 2 w/ upgrade; 3 total, 6 w/ upgrade.
- Clip Size Increase: An extended ammo cartridge is used, increasing ammo capacity.
- Projectile Pierce Upgrade: A slightly lengthened barrel is added, increasing bullet speed and enables the bullet to pierce through two enemies.
- Silencer Upgrade: A heavy duty silencer is attached to the muzzle, silencing the weapon.