The Sniper Rifle, pretty self explanatory. The twelfth weapon found by the player.
- A sniper rifle, is extremely loud, until the upgrade is applied.
- Ammo Types:
- Sniper Rounds: basic ammo
- Piercing Rounds: uncommon ammo; high damage to enemies
- Burst Rounds: rare ammo; explosive damage, small blast radius
- Tracer Rounds: Inventable ammo; acts as non removable security target
- Clip Size:
- SR: 2 in gun, 4 w/ upgrade; 20 total, 28 w/ upgrade.
- PR: 2 in gun, 4 w/ upgrade; 15 total, 20 w/ upgrade.
- BR: 1 in gun, 2 w/ upgrade; 4 total, 8 w/ upgrade.
TR: 1 in gun, 2 w/ upgrade; 3 total, 6 w/ upgrade.
- Clip Size Increase: An extended ammo cartridge is used, increasing ammo capacity.
- Projectile Pierce Upgrade: A slightly lengthened barrel is added, increasing bullet speed and enables the bullet to pierce through two enemies.
- Silencer Upgrade: A heavy duty silencer is attached to the muzzle, silencing the weapon.