Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The most versatile security measure is back! Basic function does not change, but they do get a much-needed "fresh coat of paint."
- Enemy Bots:
- Leadhead Bot: basic bot with two different weapons: machine gun, sniper rifle.
- Lancer Bot: bot with an Ion laser and two types of attack: beam and pulse.
- Nitro Bot: bot with a miniaturized launcher and two types of ammo: grenades and proximity mines.
- Suicide Bot: armored bot that emits a loud shriek, then blows itself up near the player/ enemy. Shooting its explosive will detonate it.
- Elemental Bots: four different types of bots with elemental weapons and are immune to their element:
- Poison Bot: uses a poison gas spreader and poison smoke bombs. poisons the player.
- Fire Bot: uses a flamethrower and incendiary explosives. sets the player on fire.
- Jolt Bot: uses a tesla gun and .shock grenades. Stuns the player.
- Freeze Bot: uses a liquid nitrogen thrower and snow bombs. Freezes the player.
- Research Bonuses:
- Level 1: Shorten Alarms 2 Gene Tonic
- Level 2: Security bots stay stunned and frozen for longer and Elemental Bots are no longer immune to their element.
- Level 3: +Damage to Security Bots
- Level 4: Security Evasion Gene Tonic
- Level 5: +1 hacked Security Bot allowed
- Level 6: ++Damage to Security Bots
- Upgrades: these upgrades are one bot only, and stay applied until bot is destroyed
- Damage Increase: bot damage increased by 75%; 75 credits.
- Speed Increase: bot flight speed increased by 50%; 120 credits.
- Plasmid Addition: this upgrade allows the player to add their current plasmid to their current bot; 250 credits.