Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The classic explosives expert is back, albeit with a few new tricks to keep you busy.
- Similar in appearance to its contemporaries, this Big Daddy is the most different from its counterpart in Bioshock 2. The cannon on its shoulder is now a part of its suit. Its right hand has an apparatus attached that enables the spontaneous use of the cannon. They also have 35% more armor than their counterparts.
- Like all other Big Daddies, this one utilizes weighted knuckle gloves for its melee attacks. It also throws all types of Mini-turrets.
- Cannon: the mainstay weapon of the Rumbler. Ammo Types:
- Heat-seeking RPGs: same as before.
- Grenades: same as grenades fired with the Cannon in Bioshock 2.
- Research Bonuses:
- Level 1: +Damage to Rumbler
- Level 2: Gene Tonic
- Level 3: ++Damage to Rumbler
- Level 4: +++Damage to Rumbler
- Level 5: Gene Tonic
- Level 6: ++++Damage to Rumbler
- Practically same as before, only they use specific types of Mini-Turrets for specific settings, for instance: an area with almost no dry land, they use a Mini-Tesla, or an area with a broken gas line it uses a Mini-Pyro.