Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ninth weapon found by the player. There is no splash damage removal upgrade because this launcher has no splash damage.
- Same as in Bioshock 2.
- Ammo Types:
- Fragmentation Grenade: Basic ammo
- Proximity Mines: uncommon ammo
- Heat-seeking RPG's: rare ammo
- Sticky Bombs: inventable ammo
- Clip Size:
- FG: Launcher: 4, 6 w/ upgrade; 10 on person, 15 w/ upgrade
- PM: Launcher: 3, 5 w/ upgrade; 6 on person, 8 w/ upgrade
- RPG: Launcher: 3, 4 w/ upgrade; 6 on person, 8 w/ upgrade
- SB: Launcher: 2, 3 w/ upgrade; 4 on person, 6 w/ upgrade
- Clip Size Increase: An extended munitions box increases the amount of projectiles carried in the launcher and on the player.
- Blast Size and Damage Increase: Extra munitions are mounted to each projectile, forming a cluster bomb with increased damage and an enlarged blast radius.