Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the seventh weapon the player finds.
- Acts as the equivalent to Bioshock's revolver.
- Ammo Types:
- High Caliber rounds: basic ammo
- Piercing Rounds: uncommon ammo
- Personnel Piercing Rounds: uncommon ammo
- Fused Alloy Rounds: Inventable ammo
- Clip Size:
- HC: 8 in gun, 14 w/ upgrade; 32 total, 48 w/ upgrade
- PR: 8 in gun, 14 w/ upgrade; 16 total, 24 w/ upgrade
- PP: 8 in gun, 14 w/ upgrade; 16 total, 24 w/ upgrade
- FA: 4 in gun, 7 w/ upgrade; 12 total, 14 w/ upgrade
- Damage increase: An extended enclosed barrel pressurizes each round, increasing damage.
- Clip Size Increase: An extended ammo clip is used, increasing clip size by 75%.
- Recoil immunity: An extended stalk is attached to the weapon, stabilizing it and removing all recoil.