Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Level 1: Corruption
- Appearance: The player's arm gains a gray tint and a Black globule with green spots is held.
- Abilities Gained: globule poisons enemies for 10 seconds, dealing continuous damage, cannot be cured by Health Stations.
- Level 2A: Corrupted Confusion: req. Corruption
- Level 2B: Corrupted Plague: req. Corruption
- Appearance: the entire arm becomes a dull gray with large black spots, the globule mimics the arm's colors.
- Abilities Gained: when thrown, the globule has a radius of effect of 5 feet, can poison multiple enemies and enemies who are poisoned can infect other enemies.
- Helpful Tonics
- EVE Saver: this is a little obvious.
- Poison Storm: this is the counterpart Aura Tonic.
- Ammo Combo: Poison Ammo
- adds poison effect of 1% of health per second for ten seconds, with a damage multiplier of 1.3x