- Same as Bioshock 1.
- Napalm: basic ammo; sets enemies on fire and causes continuous burn damage.
- Liquid Nitrogen: uncommon ammo; freezes enemies solid.
- Electric Gel: inventible ammo; stuns enemies and deals continuous electric damage.
- Acid: inventible ammo; poisons enemies and deals compounded damage over successive hits.
- Clip Size And Consumption Rate:
- N: 400; 40 per second/ 35 w/ upgrade
- LN: 500; 50 per second/ 45 w/ upgrade
- EG: 200; 25 per second/ 20 w/ upgrade
- A: 120; 24 per second/ 18 w/ upgrade
- Range increase: A focussed nozzle is fixed to the end of the weapon, allowing for a longer range.
- Fuel consumption decrease: A more efficient Fuel Injector is used to decrease fuel consumption.
- Back to Weapons
- Back to Main
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.