Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This scourge of the deep is back and with some devilish new tricks just for you! There are two types of Big Sisters this time around, Terrors and Creepers. Terrors being closer to an original Big Sister and Creepers being sort of an sane/insane Big Sister. These enemies also have an EVE meter below their life gauge.
- Terrors: these enemies closely resemble the original Big Sisters, but are more heavily armored and gray.
- Creepers: these things are hard to describe; think of them as a Big Sister plastered splicer, if that makes any sense; they are all green/blue/white/brown/red, depending on their area.
- Terrors: the same setup as before, except they have two needles, one that drains your life, and another that drains your EVE.
- Creepers: no needles, but they do have twin EVE blades, and can use them in conjunction with their plasmids/ tonics.
- Plasmids/ Tonics:
- Research Bonuses:
- Level 1: +Maximum EVE capacity
- Level 2: Free health restoration after gathering
- Level 3: Drill Vampire Gene Tonic
- Level 4: +Damage to Big Sisters
- Level 5: ++Maximum EVE capacity
- Level 6: Blood Lust Gene Tonic
How do you guys like these beauties? I know I've kept you waiting (maybe not for some) but I will try to continue to develope these brilliant (I hope) ideas for all of you to see.