"Oh magus, you have begun thy journey. Your master's temple has fallen but his work is not yet finished…" - Orrin Oscar Lutwidge
This article falls within the scope of the BioShock Wiki:Something In the Sea Content Project. This project is dedicated to improving the quality of all content related to the viral website, "There's Something in the Sea." Would you kindly help the BioShock Wiki by volunteering on the project page?
- "What is the STRANGE RED LIGHT that has been seen in coastal waters worldwide? LEARN THE FACTS! SEE THE PROOF!"
- ―Advertisment for somethinginthesea.com
Phase One: The MapEdit
- For a summary of Phase One, see There's Something in the Sea - Phase One: The Map.
The first phase of "There's Something in the Sea" began on March 4th, 2009. It started as a simple map of the world, and over time was filled with newspaper clippings, notes, and other documents gathered by an originally unnamed person tracking the abductions and disappearances of young girls along the Atlantic coast from February to September 1967. The name of this concerned researcher is revealed as Mark Meltzer during the middle of the phase, the later also introducing other recurring characters to the viral game.
Phase Two: The OfficeEdit
- For a summary of Phase Two, see There's Something in the Sea - Phase Two: Mark Meltzer's Room.
The second phase began on May 23rd, 2009, and continues the story where the events documented on the map left off. This phase takes place in Mark Meltzer's office in Montauk, Long Island New York and chronicles his investigation to find his kidnapped daughter, Cindy, through 1968.
Phase Three: The BoatEdit
- For a summary of Phase Three, see There's Something in the Sea - Phase Three: The Boat.
The third and final phase began on November 5th, 2009, and starts where the events of second phase left off. In November of 1968, Mark Meltzer sets off on a boat from Baltimore, Maryland to continue the search for his daughter Cindy overseas.
See Also Edit
- http://www.somethinginthesea.com/map/ - The original link for the Map.
- http://www.somethinginthesea.com/bioroom/ - The Original link for Mark Meltzer's Room
- http://www.somethinginthesea.com/ship/ - The original link for the Boat