"There is something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us. But it is only when we struggle in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction..." - Andrew Ryan
- “The bastard snuck in while the Vox was shootin' up the place and took my girl! Got her locked up in the Salty Oyster…”
- ― Ronald Frank[src]
- Main article: BioShock Infinite
When Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth first arrive the doors are locked and needs three lockpicks to open. Once inside, they find a few Founder Soldiers hiding inside from the chaos taking over the district.
The bar is directly on the left of the entrance with several bar stools and the cash register. Behind the counter is two tables and a shelf, containing a large supply of alcohol among which one will find a bottle of Salt and a gramophone. The kitchen door is locked.
The dinning area is on the right of the entrance on a lower level. There's a total of four tables and all of them contains some food/alcohol and/or Silver Eagles. Two tables have some supplies under them, and one of them has a Gear. In one of the corners are some trunks and a lockpick and in the other a Minuteman's Armory vending machine.
Some stairs from the dining floor leads to the bathrooms. A Kinetoscope is set up in the hall, between the doors to the separate bathrooms, about Robert Lutece arriving in Columbia. The men's bathroom is an a bad condition with a leaky sink and garbage on the floor. The women's bathroom is in much better condition and someone has stocked some supplies in the corner, containing; A RPG and its ammo, a Pistol, some Silver Eagles and even a Silver Bar.
After visiting Founders Books, they learn that the owner of the bistro "kidnapped" a girl called Sally from Ronald Frank, locked her up in the Oyster's kitchen and that the door will unlock by pressing a button found under the register. Booker and Elizabeth, intending to rescue the woman, follow the instructions and enter the kitchen only to find that the "girl" is just a piece of erotica. Elizabeth will comment on how they risked their lives for a piece of paper, while Booker jokingly mentions how he might know the girl in the poster, to which Elizabeth gives a sarcastic "of course" reply.
- 1 random Gear
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The secret button underneath the cash register will only appear after the player founds Ronald Frank's Voxophone "Sally!" in Founders Books.
- The song heard on the gramophone is "Makin' Whoopee" by Rudy Vallée.
- "Sally" is based off an advertising programme for the Alhambra Theatre.
- Inside the Ladies' Room there is a toilet that contains two eatable potatoes. This was placed in there by developer Shawn Elliott as sort of a meta commentary about things like food being found in absurd places in video games.
- ↑ Makin' Whoopee on Wikipedia
- ↑ What virtual toilets can teach us about the art of game design on PC Gamer
|Port Prosperity Plaza||The First Lady · Port Prosperity|
|Grand Central Depot||The Salty Oyster · Columbia Creamery · Founders Books|