The Roguish Type is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 25 Gamer Score and the Trophy is silver.
Description: Use Elizabeth to pick 30 locks.
- Any lock will do, whether it is a door or as safe lock.
- Both locks that require lockpicks and hairpins count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- There are more lockpicks in game, than things to unlock.
- The process for this Achievement/Trophy begins in Battleship Bay of Columbia, when Elizabeth opens the first locked door in the game.
- The player doesn't have to complete this Achievement/Trophy in one play through, as every time Elizabeth lockpicks, it will count towards the Achievement/Trophy, regardless of the save file.
- Search every area in order to find locks and lockpicks.
- The player can abuse the checkpoints in order to get this Achievement/Trophy. Find a location where there is a lock and make sure that you have the required lockpicks and that there is a checkpoint near by. After unlocking the lock, simply reload the checkpoint and do so until the Achievement/Trophy is achieved. A great place for this is the Soldier's Field Welcome Center, where you activate the checkpoint as soon as you enter. There is a locked door which requires one lockpick and it so happens that one lockpick is set on the floor in front of the door.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts an open heart-shaped padlock.
- The Achievement's/Trophy's name The Roguish Type refers to when Booker DeWitt notes that Elizabeth is picking a lock for the first time and wonders what she's doing and she calls him "the roguish type" as if her actions should have been obvious to Booker, during BioShock Infinite.