"There is something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us. But it is only when we struggle in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction..." - Andrew Ryan
- “Office Space For Rent”
- ― Advertising sign[src]
- Main article: BioShock 2
When Subject Delta arrives at The Hamilton, the normal means of egress on the first floor is blocked off. Entrance can be gained from a makeshift walkway on the second floor of the neighboring Fontaine Clinics.
The walkway leads to a busted wall right on the second floor. An El Ammo Bandito machine and a Power to the People machine are located here. The doorway to the rest of the Hamilton is blocked, but a set of stairs leads to the third floor. The corpse of a man (possibly Rock Flanagan, or one of his clients) lies on the base of the stairs, implying he either fell or was pushed.
Private detective Rock Flanagan rented an office here before times got tough. Flanagan investigations was a profitable firm specializing in finding missing people. When hard times hit the city, Flanagan had to pawn his camera and left behind an audio diary. Along with the prerequisite cigarettes and bottles of alcohol, there is an EVE Hypo in the bathroom sink. A Bot Shutdown Panel is located around the corner in the hall. There is an additional walkway leading to the roof of Fontaine Clinics.
Single Use EventsEdit
- There is one Power to the People vending machine on the second floor.
New Plasmids and Tonics (Found)Edit
- Shorten Alarms - On a filling cabinet in R. Flanagan's office, third floor.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Scraps of paper on the back wall list the names of several BioShock 2 developers. On a scrap labeled "Insane": Collin Fogel, CJ Green, Karina Riesgo, and Brandon Pham. On a scrap labeled "Special Treament" (typo of Treatment): Rinaldo Tjan, Brandon Pham, and Rich Wilson.
- The loading screen images for Siren Alley show The Hamilton's marquee on the side of the building housing The Poisoned Apple in Little Eden Plaza. This is likely a leftover from when Siren Alley and Pauper's Drop were part of the same level.
- ↑ The loading screen
- ↑ Deco Devolution: The Art of BioShock 2, Environments section, pg 82: "We really started with a tenement district and diner. Early on Jordan wanted to have some sort of diner. He was thinking of Edward Hopper's painting and the idea of a lonely character hanging out in diners Everything changed but the diner. Early on in development we realized we had so much content we had to break it into two maps so part of it went into the Pauper's Drop map and the other went into the Siren Alley map." - Alex Munn
|Maintenance Junction 17||Atlantic Express · Fishbowl Diner · Marlene's Flower Emporium|
|Town Square||The Hamilton · King Pawn · Fontaine Clinics · Luxury Rooms|
|Skid Row, Market, and Tenement Apartments||The Limbo Room · Reliable Pharmacy · Dr. Hollcrofts · Books|
|Line 47 South East Branch||The Sinclair Deluxe · Sinclair Toys|
|BioShock 2 Multiplayer||Pauper's Drop (BioShock 2 Multiplayer) · Rapture Metro|
|The Protector Trials||Pauper's Drop Market|