Strange Bedfellows is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 10 Gamer Score and the Trophy is silver.
Description: Kill 20 enemies using allies brought in through a Tear.
- The allies the player can bring in, who's kills count towards the Achievement/Trophy, are Motorized Patriots, Gun Automatons, Rocket Automatons and Mosquitos.
- They have to be brought in though Tears, possessed enemies will not count.
- Killing civilians will not count: enemies must be armed.
- Killing an enemy with environmental hazards brought in with Tears, like a Water Puddle, will not count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Focus on human enemies, as they are the easiest to kill.
- Play on the easy difficulty, as enemies needs fewer hits to die.
- You can help by lowering the health of an enemy and then have the Tear ally provide the final blow.
- The player can abuse the checkpoints in order to get this Achievement/Trophy. Find a location with several enemies and a Tear which provides an ally. Have the ally kill them all and the reload the checkpoint to start over. A great location for this is outside the Hall of Heroes, when leaving the area.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts the head of a bull wearing a hat.
- The term "strange bedfellows" refers to unlikely companions or allies.
- This is a fitting name, as Booker DeWitt brings in allies, like Motorized Patriots, which are not the every-day ally.