Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Looks like some kind o' pirate relay doohickey keepin' security under his spell."
- ―Augustus Sinclair[src]
Signal Relays are plot-specific items in BioShock 2. Found in Fontaine Futuristics, they are special control devices created by Gilbert Alexander. They have been wired to four Bot Shutdown Panels to take control of a modified and invulnerable Security Bot used by "Alex the Great" to contact and torture his workers. After Subject Delta disables the panels, the Security Bot explodes.
- First floor, across from the Plasmid Laboratory Facade.
- First floor, Frank Fontaine's Plasmid Spectacular Theater, audience seating area.
- Second floor, Marketing department, Offices.
- Second floor, Frank Fontaine's Office.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Signal Relays transmit Morse Code. All of them seem to translate to "WFFSSORE". If this means anything at all is unknown.
- The Signal Relay model is reused for the Signal Beacon in Minerva's Den.
|Items in BioShock 2|
|Single Use items||First Aid Kit · EVE Hypo · Spider Splicer Organ · Dollar · ADAM · Sea Slug|
|Ammunition||Drill Fuel · Rivet · .50 Caliber Round · Shell · Grenade · Spear · Hack Dart · Mini-Turret · Ion Cell (Minerva's Den)|
|Consumables||Aspirin · Bandages · Canned Beans · Canned Fruit · Chechnya Vodka · Cigarettes · Coffee · Creme-Filled Cake · Doc Hollcroft's Cure-All · Fine Gin · Hop-Up Soda · Lacas Scotch · Moonbeam Absinthe · Moonshine · Old Harbinger Beer · Old Tom Whiskey · Pep Bar · Potato Chips · Potted Meat · Red Ribbon Brandy · Sardines · Tate Merlot · Vitamins|
|Plot items||Audio Diary · Radio · Genetic Key · Little Sister Gift · Rose · Signal Relay · ADAM-Infused Plant · Master Key · Signal Beacon (Minerva's Den)|