Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Security Command is the BioShock 2 Plasmid successor to Security Bullseye from BioShock. In addition to its upgradeability, it grants the player greater control over their Security Devices, allowing one to direct hacked Security Bots to a designated area.
- The EVE Saver line of Tonics reduces the EVE cost of using Plasmids.
- Drill Specialist restricts the player's weapon selection to the Drill, but also greatly decreases this Plasmid's activation cost. Given how Security Command 2 and 3 can supply the player with a pair of machine gun-equipped Security Bots, this allows one to bypass the Gene Tonic's ranged weapon restrictions.
- Fountain of Youth restores Health and EVE when in water, which can allow constant (and free) regeneration with that Gene Tonic.
- Damage Research bonuses apply to friendly security devices.
- Hardy Machines increases Security Bots and Turrets' health.
- Handyman grants the ability to repair (and name) Security Bots and Turrets.
- Deadly Machines increases the damage output of Security Bots and Turrets.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- In Minerva's Den, charging up Security Command 2 or 3 will always summon respectively Laser Security Bots and Elite Laser Security Bots.
|Plasmids/Vigors in the BioShock series|
|Plasmids in BioShock||Cyclone Trap · Electro Bolt · Enrage · Hypnotize Big Daddy · Incinerate! · Insect Swarm · Security Bullseye · Sonic Boom · Target Dummy · Telekinesis · Winter Blast|
|Plasmids in BioShock 2||Cyclone Trap · Decoy · Electro Bolt · Hypnotize · Incinerate! · Insect Swarm · Scout · Security Command · Telekinesis · Winter Blast · Summon Eleanor|
|Gravity Well (Minerva's Den)|
|Plasmids in BioShock 2 Multiplayer||Aero Dash · Electro Bolt · Geyser Trap · Houdini · Incinerate! · Insect Swarm · Telekinesis · Winter Blast|
|Vigors in BioShock Infinite||Bucking Bronco · Charge · Devil's Kiss · Murder of Crows · Possession · Return to Sender · Shock Jockey · Undertow|
|Plasmids and Vigors in Burial at Sea - Episode 1 and Burial at Sea - Episode 2||Bucking Bronco · Devil's Kiss · Ironsides · Old Man Winter · Peeping Tom · Possession · Shock Jockey|
|Removed Plasmids from BioShock||Aggressor Irritant · Parasitic Healing · Sanctuary · Speed Booster · Teleportation|