Description: Killed 30 enemies with the Peppermill Crank Gun.
- The Peppermill Crank Gun is wielded by every Motorized Patriot the player faces, meaning that every defeated Patriot is a possibility to obtain the weapon, as it is dropped when the Patriot is destroyed.
- The first Peppermill Crank Gun is dropped by the first Motorized Patriot the player fights in the Hall of Heroes Gift Shop.
- A location from where the Peppermill Crank Gun can be brought in via a Tear is the Financial District of Downtown Emporia.
- Ammunition for the Peppermill Crank Gun can not be bought from a Dollar Bill vending machine. The only way to obtain more is if Elizabeth throws the player more ammunition or by finding another Peppermill Crank Gun, which are rare.
- The killing blow will have to be done with the Peppermill Crank Gun for it to count towards the Achievement/Trophy, but the player can still damage the enemy by other means.
- Any enemy killed with the Peppermill Crank Gun will count towards the Achievement/Trophy.
- Killing non-active civilians will not count towards the Achievement/Trophy.
- It does take a little time to crank up the gun, so press the trigger button a bit before you decide to shoot.
- Due to the fact that ammunition for the Peppermill Crank Gun is so scares, it is recommended to abuse the game's checkpoints to get this Achievement/Trophy, and a great place to do so is right after obtaining the first available Peppermill Crank Gun. Grab the Peppermill and head outside the Hall of Heroes Gift Shop and kill Slate's Soldiers with the Peppermill and reload your last checkpoint to start again.
- As the ammunition is so scares, it's recommended to focus on human enemies, as they take fewer blows to kill than Heavy Hitters.
- Play on the easy difficulty setting in order to kill enemies easier.
- Try to aim so that every shot counts, as ammunition is scares.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The name "Seasoned to Taste" is a joke on the fact that the Peppermill Crank Gun takes its name from the food grinding tool, the burr mill (a pepper mill is a variation of the burr mill).
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a pepper mill.