Saw the Elephant is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 25 Gamer Score and the Trophy is bronze.
Description: Complete the game on Normal difficulty or above.
The player will have to finish the game on the Normal difficulty setting or above.
- As soon as the game is finished, the player will get this Achievement/Trophy.
- The player will also get the Achievement/Trophy Tin Soldier by finishing the game on the Normal difficulty, if they haven't already achieved it.
- The player will get this Achievement/Trophy along with Stone Cold Pinkerton if they finish the game on the Hard difficulty setting, Auld Lang Syne if they finish the game on 1999 Mode and Scavenger Hunt if they finish the game on 1999 Mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill vending machine.
- Changing the difficulty during a playthrough will fail the Achievement/Trophy.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts an elephant wearing glasses and a small top hat.
- The name "Saw the Elephant is a metaphor for having experienced combat.