Rope-a-Dope is an Achievement/Trophy in Clash in the Clouds. The Achievement is worth 15 Gamer Score and the Trophy is bronze.
Description: In CitC, knock an enemy off the city, save them, then knock them off again.
- The enemy will have to fall off the city, simply falling off a building still over Columbia won't count.
- You can not push Motorized Patriots, Handymen, Basic Security Automatons or the Siren of the city, but everyone else goes.
- Make sure that you drag the enemy back as soon as you push him off, because if he falls out of reach, you will fail the Achievement/Trophy.
- Push them off of high locations for a better chance of grabbing them.
- The best arenas to perform this Achievement/Trophy are The OPS Zeal and the Duke and Dimwit Theatre.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts the octopus from the Undertow logo.