Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Hey Sally. The swell folks at 2K are releasing six new multiplayer maps for BioShock 2!"
- ―Carl to Sally in the Rapture Metro Pack trailer.[src]
The Rapture Metro Map Pack is the second downloadable content for BioShock 2 Multiplayer. It launched on May 11, 2010 on Xbox Live, Game for Windows Live and PlayStation Network for $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points). This pack focuses on new multiplayer maps and an additional feature to prolong the game's experience.
- "As one of our valued Sinclair Solutions testers, we specially invite you to enjoy the pleasure of Rebirth! But only if you are truly dedicated and fully ranked up. However all testers are eligible for the 6 new maps in Rapture Metro."
- ―Official description
- Six new maps:
- New "Rebirth" feature, which lets players who reached rank 50 start over at rank two with a/the special mask.
- Kill 'em Kindly Downloadable Gamemode included.
- Three new achievements and trophies.
- Rapture Metro Map Pack Trailer on GameTrailers.com (Officially cited from Cult of Rapture)
- Rapture Metro Map Pack Trailer on G4TV.com
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "BioShock 2's Rapture Metro Pack Coming Soon" article on the Cult of Rapture
- ↑ "New BioShock 2 DLC Arrives Tomorrow" article by Jim Reilly at XboxLive.Ign.com
- ↑ Rapture Metro Pack on Xbox.com