01. Atlas - Bathysphere AheadEdit
You're almost there. The sphere to Ryan is on up ahead.
02. Atlas - Sander CohenEdit
Ryan's handed the keys to Fort Frolic over to a guy named Sander Cohen. Cohen's an artist, says some. He's a Section Eight, says I. I've seen all kinds of cutthroats, freaks, and hard cases in my life, but Cohen, he's a real lunatic, a dyed-in-the-wool psychopath ...
03. Sander Cohen - That's BetterEdit
Ah, that's better. Atlas, Ryan, Atlas, Ryan, duh duh duh, duh duh duh. Time was you could get something decent on the radio. The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit, so say goodbye to those two blowhards, and hello to an evening with Sander Cohen!
04. Sander Cohen - A Sign of LifeEdit
Now, I haven't seen a sign of real life down here in months. Let's see if you're just another Johnny-come-lately, or maybe something more delicious.
05. Sander Cohen - Nicely DoneEdit
Nicely done. Where did you study?
06. Sander Cohen - Come to Fleet HallEdit
Ohhhh, I can smell the malt vinegar in this one. I've waited so long for something tasty to come to this little burg, but all that pass are yokels and rubes.
Where are my manners? Come in, come in! Sander Cohen awaits you, at the Fleet Hall!
07. Sander Cohen - Welcome!Edit
WELCOME -- to -- Fort Frolic!
08. Sander Cohen - Jamming Atlas and RyanEdit
No need to thank me for jamming the transmission of those boors Atlas and Ryan. Let them have their squabble. The artist, yes, the artist, knows there is richer earth to till.
09. Sander Cohen - Test All My DisciplesEdit
For example, I test you, little moth, but for a reason. I test all my disciples. Some shine like galaxies, and some ... some burn like a moth at the flame! Come now, into my home.
10. Sander Cohen - Meet with the Public?Edit
(Go to projection booth)
Could you possibly think I would meet with my public now? When I'm preparing? Unbelievable!
11. Sander Cohen - Quicker than HopedEdit
Oh, that was quicker than I hoped.
12. Sander Cohen - Burden of the ArtistEdit
Come down now, little moth. Life ... death ... the burden of the artist is to capture!
13. Sander Cohen - Take Fitzpatrick's PictureEdit
See young Fitzpatrick here on the stage. Use your camera. Take him as he is now, so I may remember him.
14. Sander Cohen - Can't Hold that PoseEdit
(Delay taking picture)
What are you waiting for? Fitzpatrick can't hold that pose forever!
15. Sander Cohen - Place Fitzpatrick PictureEdit
And now you've got Fitzpatrick caught in his moment of glory. It seems you've got the eye of the shutterbug, little moth! Now head to the atrium and place his photograph in my masterpiece. And so our collaboration commences.
16. Sander Cohen - Nice Jump Edit
(Jump to locked balcony)
What an outstanding display of athleticism!
17. Sander Cohen - Part of My MasterpieceEdit
I know why you've come, little moth. You've your own canvas. One you'll paint with the blood of a man I once loved.
Yes, I'll send you to Ryan. But first you must be part of my masterpiece. Go to the atrium. Hurry now. My muse is a fickle bitch with a very short attention span.
18. Sander Cohen - Not Allowed BackstageEdit
(Approach gate to Poseidon Plaza)
Nobody allowed backstage prior to showtime, little moth. Fidgety, fidgety, fidgety, fidgety ...
19. Sander Cohen - Touch the QuadtychEdit
Do you see it? When I am dust, this is what they'll point to! My Quadtych! My masterpiece. Go ahead. Don't be afraid. Touch it.
20. Sander Cohen - Creating the QuadtychEdit
Yes, and there's Fitzpatrick, freed of his own kinks and defects. And here's the glorious news: this is just the moment of conception! Out in this place there are three men, all former disciples of mine, all connected by a common thread ... betrayal. Find them, little moth, and immortalize their mortality in my Quadtych. Go. Once they've been sent to their reward, you shall go to yours ... and to Ryan.
21. Sander Cohen - Poseidon Plaza Door OpenEdit
The door to Poseidon Plaza is now open for you, my moth.
22. Sander Cohen - Draw Back the CurtainEdit
Allow me to draw back the curtain ...
23. Sander Cohen - Finnegan's LocationEdit
You'll find Finnegan in cold storage. I discovered him in Marseilles in 1937. He admired my painting, I admired his ... carriage. He was the first of my disciples to bite the hand. Kill him any way you fancy, but I'd prefer it if you could involve burning in some fashion.
24. Sander Cohen - Take Finnegan's PictureEdit
That was bracing. Take a photo of him and place it in the Quadtych. I'm feeling full, like an expectant momma!
25. Sander Cohen - Put Picture in FrameEdit
Yes, now put the picture in the frame! Let's see what we've got here.
26. Sander Cohen - Coming TogetherEdit
It's coming together ... yes ... but there will always be doubters. You don't doubt me, do you? I could never stomach doubters.
27. Sander Cohen - Better this WayEdit
He was a nasty one ... and my favorite. But I think I like him better this way. Take his damn photo, chop chop!
28. Sander Cohen - Taking LivesEdit
You flutter all around the Fort, taking life as you go. You're not a moth, you're an angel. I've never painted an angel ... maybe I should.
29. Sander Cohen - Screw All You DoubtersEdit
That's three of four ... what's that look? You don't like it, do you? I don't need to be judged by you ... by anyone! Screw you! Screw all you fucking doubters! Here's what I say to all of you!!
30. Sander Cohen - Sorry for OutburstEdit
I'm sorry for that outburst. You'll have to forgive an old fool his artistic temperament. The birth is so close now. The labor pains can blur the judgment and drive the passions of even the finest spirits.
31. Sander Cohen - Take Rodriguez' PictureEdit
He was a lout, but he was vigorous. Get the photo before he completely dries up.
The little ones have never had anyone to look to, except for me ... und I am not much to speak of. You give them hope, und for this I am grateful. I'll send something to demonstrate that gratitude.
33. Atlas - On to HephaestusEdit
What happened to you? I've been trying to raise you for a dog's age.
Never mind. Would you kindly leg it over to the 'sphere and get on down to Hephaestus? It's time to settle up with Ryan.