Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. Sander Cohen - Pain and BeautyEdit
Pain and beauty. To an artist, they are parent and child.
2. Sander Cohen - SallyEdit
3. Sander Cohen - Everyone has NeedsEdit
Everyone has needs. I merely provide a service for those who have the means to pay. You'll find your little bird in the housewares department.
3. Booker DeWitt - WakingEdit
Elizabeth. Come on. It's time to get movin'.
4. Booker DeWitt - Where?Edit
Over here. On the radio.
5. Booker DeWitt - You're Not BookerEdit
Of course I ain't.
6. Booker DeWitt - What Have I Gotten Myself Into?Edit
But, she made for some exceptional bait, didn't she?
7. Booker DeWitt - Had to Be DoneEdit
8. Booker DeWitt - Punishing ComstockEdit
You educated him proper.
9. Booker DeWitt - Who Are You?Edit
I think you'll figure that out soon enough.
10. Booker DeWitt - I Was Happy in ParisEdit
That wasn't Paris any more than I am Booker.
11. Booker DeWitt - I Don't Even Know Who Suchong IsEdit
Not yet. But you know he's the key, don't you?
12. Booker DeWitt - Key to What?Edit
You're asking me? Elizabeth... I ain't even here.
13. Booker DeWitt - What Are You?Edit
Let me ask you a question: you feelin' like yourself, Elizabeth?
14. Booker DeWitt - Luteces Warned Me I Would CollapseEdit
15. Booker DeWitt - From a Quantum Superposition to Just MeEdit
A quantum what?
16. Booker DeWitt - I'm Never Going Back to ParisEdit
You decided to come here, Elizabeth. You know what that meant. Only option, as I see it, is to trust yourself. Find Suchong.
17. Booker DeWitt - I'm Gonna Have to Use This Air-GrabberEdit
Well, a blow to back of his head will serve just as well. Be a hell of a lot quieter, too.
18. Booker DeWitt - That's Not What You Would Have DoneEdit
I'm not Booker. Just because your father did something one way doesn't mean you have to.
19. Booker DeWitt - Ambush SplicerEdit
You'll wanna get the drop on him, and quiet.
20. Booker DeWitt - Shhh!Edit
He can't hear what's only in your head.
21. Booker DeWitt - (Fail to Ambush)Edit
You're only gonna do real damage that way if they don't see you comin'.
22. Booker DeWitt - He's Not Getting Up Anytime SoonEdit
And what with his head all attached to his body.
23. Booker DeWitt - From Here On, it's Only Gonna Get WorseEdit
And how much worse is up to you.
24. Booker DeWitt - What Was That Memory?Edit
You know, don't you?
25. Booker DeWitt - My Memories of the futureEdit
You sure it's your future you're looking at?
26. Booker DeWitt - CrossbowEdit
You sure you're ready to use that?
28. Booker DeWitt - I Always Knew What Ammo to Toss YouEdit
Knowin' ain't the same as bein' ready.
29. Booker DeWitt - Why Don't You Ask Comstock How Ready I Was?Edit
Your father's blood runs in your veins, but it doesn't have to be on your hands. It's up to you.
30. Booker DeWitt - Suchong on BillboardEdit
I don't follow.
31. Booker DeWitt - Silver Fin's Where the Tear Was That I Used When I First Came to RaptureEdit
But the first time you came to Rapture was in 1960. With Booker. When you drowned Songbird.
32. Booker DeWitt - NosebleedEdit
Elizabeth, you're... you're bleeding...
33. Booker DeWitt - ParisEdit
What did you mean before when you said you were in Paris?
34. Booker DeWitt - Once I Could See EverythingEdit
You're just like everyone else.
If you don't mind me askin', love: why are you talkin' to nobody? If I had pegged you for a loon, I might have had second thoughts on our arrangement.
You're in no position to make demands. But I must confess, I do like a bit a' sass in a lass.
37. Booker DeWitt - It's the Big Daddy That Killed MeEdit
You can't trade blows with him.
38. Booker DeWitt - Arrived at Silver FinEdit
No sign of him now.
39. Booker DeWitt - You Told Me I Came Here for a Reason (Trying to open Silver Fin door from inside)Edit
Well, technically, you told yourself.
40. Booker DeWitt - I Appreciate the Reminder (Trying to open Silver Fin door from inside)Edit
41. Booker DeWitt - My Tenuous Mental State (Trying to open Silver Fin door from inside)Edit
People ain't designed to see what you've seen. And now that you're just plain old flesh and blood... well, be grateful you've got things this well held together.
42. Booker DeWitt - Why Did I Need to Come Here?Edit
You remember, don't you?
43. Booker DeWitt - I Told You I Can't Do That AnymoreEdit
44. Booker DeWitt - If Lutece Particle Can Make a City floatEdit
It can make a prison rise.
45. Booker DeWitt - Lutece Device's Been VandalizedEdit
You'll fix it.
46. Booker DeWitt - My Tower Didn't Come Stocked with the Lutece Device Repair ManualEdit
You'll fix it.
47. Booker DeWitt - Yeah, I'll Just...Edit
Elizabeth. You will fix it.
48. Booker DeWitt - Elements are the CodeEdit
You always used to need a code key, or...
49. Booker DeWitt - Where is a Heat Sink?Edit
"Keep your cool with Old Man Winter."
50. Booker DeWitt - I Have to Repair the Most Sophisticated Piece of Technology Ever CreatedEdit
Elizabeth, you saw yourself make this repair. You can do this.
A favor? I don't suppose you've conjured up the miracle you promised yet?
You might try where they hock them new bathyspheres. As I hear it, Old Man Winter's the only thing keeps their batteries from bursting into flames after five minutes.
Think nothing of it. But it's the last favor you'll be gettin'.
54. Yi Suchong - VandalismEdit
Penalty for vandalism of Suchong device is death. Even for pretty lady.
55. Yi Suchong - Save Your Ammunition, Your Device Doesn't WorkEdit
Device work! Vandals sabotage! You are vandal!
56. Yi Suchong - I Intend to Fix Your Device Unless You Do it YourselfEdit
It's... not prudent for Suchong to return to lab. You say you can fix?
57. Yi Suchong - Give Me the Code to Open That DoorEdit
58. Yi Suchong - Your Birthday?Edit
Enough talk. Fix machine.
59. Booker DeWitt - Never Underestimate the Fallibility of the EgomaniacEdit
How'd you know that?
60. Booker DeWitt - Where There's a Bathysphere, There's Bound to Be CO2 ScrubbersEdit
And why is that?
61. Booker DeWitt - Elizabeth SighEdit
62. Booker DeWitt - Now, I Only See DarknessEdit
You sent yourself here for a reason.
63. Booker DeWitt - A DebtEdit
If that's you want to call it.
64. Booker DeWitt - I'm Gonna Have to Kill Atlas, or He'll Kill MeEdit
65. Booker DeWitt - Carbon Dioxide Poisoning Related to '52 Mako, But Still on the marketEdit
Steeply discounted, though.
66. Booker DeWitt - The StingrayEdit
(Whistles) All the way up there.
Any progress, love? I must confess, I'm becoming a wee bit skeptical.
Fair enough. But remember. There are fast ways to harvest Little Sisters. And some very slow ones.
70. Booker DeWitt - That Was the Last of ItEdit
Now you think you can manage the repair?
71. Booker DeWitt - 'You Belong to Me'Edit
Elizabeth, this poster. What's this all about?
72. Booker DeWitt - Spent Two Months to Get a Line on Cohen's Trafficking RingEdit
Why not just kill Comstock and be done with it?
73. Booker DeWitt - Comstock Had to Know That He Deserved to DieEdit
And did he? Did he deserve it?
Back to Silver FinEdit
74. Booker DeWitt - Everything's FixedEdit
Let's fire it up and see.
75. Booker DeWitt - Open SesameEdit
What'd I tell you?