Description: Killed 150 enemies with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or Vox Repeater.
- Founder Triple R Machine Gun can first be obtained in The Hooks area of Comstock Center Rooftops and the Vox Repeater can first be obtained in the Good Time Club of Finkton, after entering the Tear.
- The killing blow will have to be done with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or the Vox Repeater for it to count towards the Achievement/Trophy, but the player can still damage the enemy by other means.
- Any enemy killed with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or the Vox Repeater will count towards the Achievement/Trophy.
- Killing civilians will not count towards the Achievement/Trophy.
- Pick up the Triple R Machine Gun in Comstock Center Rooftops and try to carry it throughout the game, in order to get as many kills as possible with the weapon.
- It is not recommended to wait until Finkton, where the Vox Repeater is found, to start achieving this Achievement/Trophy, as it is fairly far in the game.
- The player can carry both weapons at once, which means that if one of the weapons runs out of ammunition, the player can just switch to the other and continue to achieve the Achievement/Trophy.
- Although any enemy killed with the weapons will count towards the Achievement/Trophy, humans are the easiest to kill.
- The player can abuse the checkpoints in order to get this Achievement/Trophy. Find a location with enemies and kill them with one of the weapons, reload the checkpoint and start again.
- A great place to get many kills is while fighting the Siren in Downtown Emporia, as the Siren will continuously resurrect human enemies that the player can kill, until she is killed.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts Founder Triple R Machine Gun.
- The image is reused from the in-game Founder Triple R Machine Gun icon.