"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
- “A vision of a great city! The Prophet Comstock leads his people out of the Sodom Below! A Miracle Child is born, the future of the city is secured!”
- ― Floating Parade Float[src]
New Eden Square is one of the first areas explored in BioShock Infinite. It is part of the Town Center, and has many different shops and stores, most prominently displaying "Pilgrims Welcome!" signs in their storefronts. At the center of the square is a monument of Comstock. One can also see Automated Stallions, a series of parade floats recounting the tale of Comstock, and even a Barbershop Quartet on a flying Gondola.
- Main article: BioShock Infinite
After Booker DeWitt exits the Garden of New Eden, the floating island containing the Church of Comstock docks at New Eden Square. Booker passes several cordial, if prejudiced, citizens all in a carnival atmosphere over the annual Columbia Raffle and Fair. Eventually, he spots Monument Island, his destination, and receives a telegram from someone named "Lutece."
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The appearance of the boy that deliver Booker the telegram is based of the winner of the casting at PAX East 2012: Everett Sawyer.
- The diffuse texture for the street drain cover contains a typo reading: "Alis volat propiius". This is fixed via the texture mask and the normal map.
- ↑ PAX East 2012 Casting Progress Shots on Ghost Story Games
- ↑ PAX East Casting Winners Now In-Game! on Ghost Story Games