Description: In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items.
- The player has to unlock every model, painting, phonograph and Kinetoscope in order to get this Achievement/Trophy.
- The player can only obtain money by participating in the waves in the four arenas.
- The price received for completing the Blue Ribbon Challenges of each wave will increase with $50 for each wave, meaning that the first wave has a $50 reward while the last will have $750.
- There are 35 items in The Gallery.
- The prices of every item totals to $24,400.
- The new Voxophones found in the Lutece Labs via a Tear at the back of the museum are not required for this Achievement/Trophy.
- Loot every corpse in order to get more money.
- It is recommended not to upgrade any weapons or Vigors, as the upgrades cost money.
- The player can get this Achievement/Trophy without using any money: If the player has completed every wave of each arena, a Water Puddle Tear will appear in front of the Songbird. Opening it will cause a Splicer to attack the player and it will send you back to the main menu. If the player bought everything at once without saving afterwards (thus achieving the Achievement/Trophy), triggering the Splicer will cause the player to return to the main menu without anything the player bought being saved. This means that the player has achieved the Achievement/Trophy without using any money, as everything you spent on the items is still in your inventory and you can spend it on things like weapon upgrades instead (you will however have buy each item again).
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a George Washington bust.