- "Your mother's dead, Elizabeth."
"Yes. I think it's time to paid my respects. Let's head to where she's buried."
- ―Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth.
Memorial Gardens is a cemetery located in Emporia. Both Lady Comstock and the Lutece twins are buried there. During the game, Booker and Elizabeth travel to the Memorial Gardens to obtain the preserved hand of Lady Comstock, to be able to activate the Comstock House handprint gate lock. However, Zachary Hale Comstock takes control of Elizabeth's powers and resurrects Lady Comstock as a deranged specter. The first battle against Lady Comstock and her undead minions is fought here.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- The Lutece twins' graves are empty, due to their existence being spread throughout the possibility universe.
- A gravestone near Lady Comstock's crypt has the word "SNIGHT" engraved on it. This is a reference to Mike Snight, one of the environment artists for BioShock Infinite.
- There is a Gear behind a locked gate. To unlock it, the torches must be ignited using Devil's Kiss. There is a similar function in the graveyard found in Arcadia in the original BioShock.
- If the player enters Memorial Gardens before trying to open the gate to Comstock House in Victory Square, they will come across a pair of Vox Populi soldiers digging up graves in search of gold.