- A Rabbit wearing a magician's top hat and tuxedo.
- An Owl in a red, night-themed outfit with retractable blades attached to Jack-O-Lantern styled gloves.
- An Elephant, written as "Mr. Trumpet", which would have been similar to Slow-Pro, where it featured a back-mounted cannon that would fire cannonballs when it pulled the rope.
- A Moth, written as "the Mothman", which had wings and its head painted like stained glass.
When the game's floating city element became clear, the Mothman would be chosen as its signature flying enemy. The Mothman would go through several revisions while retaining being a flying Automaton, from eagles, gargoyles, and even a Big Daddy-like creature, until it eventually was finalized as the Songbird.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- The "Mothman" design for one for the dolls could have been inspired by the legendary Mothman creature spotted in the Point Pleasant area of West Virginia from 1966 to 1967.