Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lot 192 is a biological modification designed by Dr. Suchong as an antidote to the Mind Control Plasmid. Frank Fontaine ordered its creation as an insurance policy, fearing the Mind Control Plasmid might be used against him. Jack consumes the serum in order to rid himself of Fontaine's remaining influences, such as Code Yellow. (Dr. Tenenbaum had already eliminated some controls, such as the "Would You Kindly" phrase, when Jack was unconscious in her sanctuary.)
The first dose of Lot 192 that the player consumes in Olympus Heights successfully frees Jack from Fontaine's remaining influences (and restores his/her health to what it was before Code Yellow reduced it), but has a side effect, making Jack lose control of his active Plasmids. His equipped Plasmid then changes randomly at regular intervals (about 30 seconds), sometimes even to Plasmids which Jack does not currently possess. Additionally, all of the Plasmids that are cycled through are of the highest level. The player finds and consumes a second and final dose of Lot 192 in Apollo Square to eliminate this side effect, allowing Jack to gain complete control of himself and his abilities.
- Jack randomly cycles through equipping the highest level of every Plasmid in the game at 30-second intervals.
- All Gatherer's Garden machines are unavailable as long as Jack suffers from the side effects of the first dose.
- The Sonic Boom Plasmid, a downloadable content item, is unusable for the duration of the side effects.
- When the active Plasmid changes, Jack's EVE bar will refill.
- Once the first dosage of Lot 192 has been consumed, until the player consumes a second dosage, the game world will be notably desaturated and drained of color.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- The dose of Lot 192 found in Dr. Suchong's Free Clinic can actually be seen in 1959 during Burial at Sea - Episode 2. The vial can be found in the same place Jack finds it a year later, so the player cannot interact with it.
|Items in BioShock|
|Single Use items||First Aid Kit · EVE Hypo · Spider Splicer Organ · Automatic Hack Tool · Dollar · ADAM|
|Ammunition||Pistol Round · Auto Round · Buck · Grenade · Film · Chemical · Bolt|
|U-Invent components||Alcohol · Battery · Brass Tube · Chlorophyll Solution · Distilled Water · Empty Hypo · Enzyme Sample · Glue · Kerosene · Rubber Hose · Screw · Shell Casing|
|Consumables||Arcadia Merlot · Bandages · Chechnya Vodka · Cigarettes · Coffee · Creme-Filled Cake · Fine Gin · Hop-Up Soda · Lacas Scotch · Moonbeam Absinthe · Old Harbinger Beer · Old Tom Whiskey · Pep Bar · Pipe · Potato Chips · Red Ribbon Brandy|
|Plot items||Audio Diary · Electromagnetic Pulse Bomb · Genetic Key · Quarter-Can of Ionic Gel · Lazarus Vector · Little Sister Gift · Lot 192 · Nitroglycerin · Pheromone · R-34 Wire Cluster · Rosa Gallica|