Lost Weekend is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 10 Gamer Score and the Trophy is silver.
Description: Kill 5 enemies while you are drunk.
The player will have to consume alcohol in order to get drunk and then kill 5 different enemies.
- The player will have to be drunk while killing in order to achieve this Achievement/Trophy, so simply drinking alcohol, without becoming drunk, does not count. The player will know when one is drunk, as the vision will become blurry and distorted.
- The player can kill the victims anyway they want, as long as they are drunk.
- Civilians does not count: an enemy has to be armed.
- Human enemies are the easiest to kill, so put your energy on them instead of Heavy Hitters, as you are not drunk for a very long time.
- Use weapons and Vigor that deal a lot of damage.
- A great place to achieve this Achievement/Trophy is in the Graveyard Shift of Shantytown. Right after entering, there is a table containing several alcoholic beverages which will make the player drunk if consumed. There are 4 hostile citizens in the bar, which does not fulfill the Achievement/Trophy requirements (you need to kill 5). However the last checkpoint the player concurred happens to be the Graveyard Shift Bar, so one can just reload the checkpoint, which will bring everyone back to life, and kill the remaining number for the Achievement/Trophy. This can be done as the game counts how many you have killed while drunk overtime.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a drunken red-nosed man, holding a bottle and gun, while struggling to walk.
- Lost Weekend referees to a weekend lost (forgotten) to the bottle or drugs.